You are more than likely at this page because you were on our companion Facebook group and an Administrator sent you here to read the rules for the group.
If you just found this page and would like to join us our group in Facebook, you may use this link to view that page - Toy And Mini Aussies on Facebook
Our group purpose is sharing, support, education and knowledge of the breed. This is a non-judgmental environment where all levels of experience are welcomed. We are a Forum dedicated to sharing and education and that includes helping anyone with a dog related issue regardless of circumstance. As members of this group we set the tone and example of how we treat others and what is acceptable conduct. Judging & criticizing others opens the door for others to think it's acceptable.
STOP! READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!
No Posts of puppies For SALE
are allowed for any reason.
Revised December 10th, 2019.
Sharing posts from other pages will be deleted.
Rule 1) All posts must be in good taste and show respect to the other members of the group. Before you push the enter button on your computer, phone or tablet ask yourself:
- Is my response respectful?
- Is my response helpful? Sometimes criticism is necessary, but if it is not constructive, do not send it.
- Put yourself in the posters shoes for a moment and consider their feelings.
- Is my response something that I would be proud to be known for making? If it is not, do not send it.
- If you are just chiming in, STOP! Sharing pertinent information is important; however "jumping on the band-wagon" so someone feels belittled is inappropriate or posting unnecessary opinions.
- Agree to Disagree: Members must remember that we will not always agree on "ALL" topics so sometimes it is best to respectfully agree to disagree or not respond at all if you cannot say something positive and constructive.
- Bashing: Name calling, bashing or abusive language on the group is NOT TOLERATED! No Exceptions! This includes bashing any member (or non-member) for any reason.
- Derogatory Terms: The use of any derogatory words like Back Yard Breeder, puppy mill, mutts, mongrels, puppy farm and any other disparaging, uncomplimentary terms are NOT acceptable.
- Advertising Limited: If you would like approval for any advertisement, contact an administrator and we will approve it on a case by case basis.
- Link posting is not allowed to any other online breeding sites, breeding groups (on or off facebook), Breeding Forums, rescues, fundraisers, voting on personal dogs, pages seeking donations (we have our own Skarlette Fund). If ever in doubt, ask one of the administrators if a link is permissible before posting.
- We don't judge a member or their Toy or Mini Aussies unless they ask for our opinions.
- Ask yourself is my statement worth risking my membership with this group?
Rule 2) Sharing of dogs/pups (not for sale)
- If you are just posting a fun or pretty picture of your dog/puppy please do so, but you must make some comment. Include some information such as why you posted it, the dogs name, etc. At least make a cute comment and post the link to your Facebook page and/or website.
- Any post of just a picture with no comment will be deleted.
- No posts of puppies under 4 weeks of age for any reason.
- No posts of upcoming breedings or litters for any reason.
Rule 3) Posting dogs/pups for sale is strickly prohibited.
Rule 4) ISO (in search of) posts are no longer allowed.
Rule 5) Abbreviations such as BET, BMM, BTF need to be spelled out in the original post. You will be flagged and if not corrected quickly your post will be deleted.
- Abbreviations for breed registries are acceptable
- Abbreviations for testing are acceptable. If you don't know what those those stand for, please click our link to see our: Genetic Testing page
Rule 6) Only discussions that are relevant to Toy and Mini Aussies are allowed;
- Must be kept civil
- No crossbreeds such as Aussie Doddles or Augies.
- Nasty comments will be deleted, you may be banned as well
- No registry bashing allowed here - if you have a problem take it to the registry
- Comments that have nothing to do with the original post will be DELETED
Rule 7) No Litter announcements.
Rule 8) This is a Toy and Mini Aussie breed specific group, this also includes Miniature American Shepherds
- We do not allow posts for Auggies, Aussiepoos or other mixes ir breeds on this group.
- Any discussion, dogs offered for sale etc., of mixed or other breeds will be DELETED.
- If you have Mini Ameri's be sure you make that known up front and very clearly.
Rule 9) Any repost of ads from another source will be DELETED.
- This includes screen shots off your cell phones
- This includes shares from personal pages
- This includes any Go Fund Me accounts.
- If you cannot take the time to make an orgianal post to this group please don't bother.
Rule 10) For those new to the Toy and Mini Aussie, this site is a companion website to our the Facebook group. Many of your questions may be answered here. Link to our Facebook group ~ Toy And Mini Aussies on Facebook
- We do encourage you to ask questions on the group
- Any rude or sarcastic anwers to these questions will be deleted
- Repeated offenders will be Banned from the group
Rule 11) For those of you that rescue; we all appreciate that, however, we don't allow posts for rescue here as there are a lot of pages that do. Rescue posts will be DELETED.
Rule 12) Lost or found Aussies posts are allowed only if it is your personal dog or one you breed.
Rule 13) It has become a problem on this group with the admins getting messages that the rules are too strict or that the page is micro managed. Because it takes so much time to reply and try to explain, we will be changing how we handle this
- We do not expect to keep everyone happy. If you do not like these rules, do not join the group or leave the group
- The vast majority of our members are very happy with the rules, so in the interest of the majority and our private time, if you complain, call us names, or refuse to cooperate, you will be permanently banned.
Rule 14) We do not allow posting of anything but Toy and Mini Aussies unless it benefits our Skarlette's Fund in some way. If you have something you would like to sale that would be of benefit to our members and you are willing to donate part of those sales to the fund please contact the Admin for details. For more information about Skarlette's Fund please visit that page. Skarlette's Fund
The owners of this website and the Toy and Mini Aussies Facebook group also own Shade Tree Web Designs. We will not allow advertisements for other web site development businesses. If you are in need of a website please contact us through the Contact page on Shade Tree Web Designs.
Thank you in advance for understanding.